Simcountry is a multiplayer Internet game in which you are the president, commander in chief, and industrial leader. You have to make the tough decisions about cutting or raising taxes, how to allocate the federal budget, what kind of infrastructure you want, etc..
  Enter the Game

Aries War Guide

Topics: General: Aries War Guide

Septim

Monday, December 4, 2017 - 07:29 am Click here to edit this post
Back again, I've lost my decent econ empire due to a year of inactivity, and i forgot Aries war guide strategy anyone know where to look?

Jauterson001

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 - 04:48 pm Click here to edit this post
Try to do a keyword search at the right and type in Aries war guide.

Jauterson001

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 - 04:52 pm Click here to edit this post
actually sorry... I couldn't find it that way.

Aries

Thursday, December 7, 2017 - 05:03 am Click here to edit this post
Search "Aries" on the Beginners forum. Multiple guides there and I put my nick in the title to make them easier to find. You can also search the Suggestions forum to find ideas I have had for the game the same way.

Septim

Thursday, December 7, 2017 - 03:18 pm Click here to edit this post
found it thanks.

CrazyEye

Monday, March 19, 2018 - 04:44 am Click here to edit this post
Aries How are you doing have not heard from you in a long time wanted to know if you are ok????

Khome

Monday, March 19, 2018 - 03:42 pm Click here to edit this post
From what I heard, not so well...

Aries

Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 10:17 pm Click here to edit this post
Sorry I haven't been around. My health is okay, well unchanged, but dealing with other issues. I do get more scans next month to keep an eye on things. Maybe I'll play more actively when things get settled down again.

Aries

smokey

Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 11:19 pm Click here to edit this post
We look forward to it Aries, I know I haven't been playing long, but I get a lot of knowledge from your post!

Khome

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 01:58 pm Click here to edit this post
Good to hear from you Aries.

ROBERT E LEE

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 08:37 pm Click here to edit this post
Good to hear from you Aries make me sad to see your great countryâs in such a state of decay

Anthony King

Friday, May 25, 2018 - 02:45 pm Click here to edit this post
IM GONNA BE GREAT ANTHONY KING the Saviour of this world, I can save your souls but I cant heal your body, because I have no power in that and Jesus never had the power of healing either, I come here to bRING YOU PEACE so that you may have PEACE from my heart from God and Jesus, I am willing to BRING THE PEACE TO THE WORLD BE FOR THE END OF DAYS.

Johanas Bilderberg

Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 01:40 pm Click here to edit this post
What up Little Hitler?

Add a Message