| Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 11:44 pm |
Give us more options like transferring low level workers with medium and high level workers options in the education system so that we can transfer them to higher positions like high tech engineers and also make executive and high tech executives transferable too.
Increase monthly transfers to 200,000 per month instead of 100,000 in the education system.
Make C3 more higher populations if you expect CEOS to make 1,500 corporations otherwise make it for the states corporations instead of CEO Enterprises for the peaceful game.
If you expect players to reach higher index of level 202 financial index, increase profits from states including Sharemarketing corporations to make huge profits so we can reach over level of 200 finance index for peaceful game.
Lets us have the options to use Nuclear weapons on C3 countrys.
If anybody got any other ideas please feel free to have your say.
Signed by Mr Anthony King On KB World on the 23/4/2018 at 7:43AM.
| Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 08:35 pm |
The changes in occupations can only offer downward mobility. Can't promote a woker to a technician without skills. Adjustments in education priorities is the best way. Assume that some students are low end workers studying for promotion. The 100,000 cap was probably put in place to avoid excesive disruption in the workforce. But I think 200,000 sounds reasonable. Not too sure about the C3 population. Nuking them during war may be fun, so long as we all remember that there are consequences. Don't want them trivialized.
The profit margins for state corps are kept low, but it's a matter of debate if it's always like that in the real world.
Feel free to interject if I'm wrong.
| Monday, April 23, 2018 - 01:10 am |
yes people need degrees to be an engineer
You can however work up to manager. This happens in real life.
| Monday, April 23, 2018 - 11:32 am |
Mr Anthony King, Khome, Mrp,
The way I think of it. They are less job descriptions, and more general levels of qualification.
This is how I see the worker types.
1) Low Level Worker. Inexperienced worker, with a High School Education or less.
2) Medium Level Worker. Moderately Experienced worker, has participated in some "on the job" training.
3) High Level Worker. Highly experienced Worker. Although lacking in formal education. They excel at what they have been hired to do.
4) Low Level Manager. Basic Community College, or equivalent level of study.
5) Medium level Manger. Passed an undergraduate degree from a fully accredited College. However lacking any distinctions or further enhancement to their education.
6) High Level Manager. Postgraduate degree/Masters degree/Ivy League University degree.
7) Executive level Manger. Completed a Doctoral dissertation at an Ivy League University. Truly an expert in their field of study.
8) High Tech Engineer. Trades and other technical education. Electricians, Plumbers, Chefs, Builders, Technical Support and computer device repair and maintenance.
9) High Tech Senior. People qualified in technical areas that require greater skills and training. Software Programmers, Structural Engineers, Product Research and Development, Nuclear Reactor Technicians, etc.
10) High Tech Executive. The most highly skilled and vital people in the Science and Technology space. Robert Oppenheimer and the researchers on the Atomic Bomb. Steve Jobs and the top developers at Apple. Bill Gates and the founding programmers and development team at Microsoft. The top weapons researchers at Lockheed Martin. etc.
11) Teachers. People qualified to teach pre-school, primary, and secondary education.
12) University Teachers. Educators qualified to teach at Colleges, Universities, and other institutions of higher learning.
13) Nurses. Graduates of Nursing and other basic Medical Care professions.
14) Doctors. Qualified Doctors, with a moderate level of speciality. General Practitioners, Pediatricians, Psychologists, Podiatrists, Radiologists, Cardiologists, Gastroenterologists, etc.
15) Senior Doctors. Highly Specialised Medical Professionals. Surgeons, Dentists, Medical Researchers, Psychiatrists, Doctors with specialities across multiple fields.
This is how I rationalise the various categories. Someone can "demote" by taking a job that doesn't use their qualification. But someone can't "Promote" into a job for which they have no training.
Signed President of DanNation on LU
| Monday, April 23, 2018 - 01:39 pm |
Wow, you put alot of effort into this thread thank you so much.
Signed by Mr Anthony King On KB
| Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 10:03 am |
The way Daniel put everything was correct thatâ€™s how I see it and thatâ€™s the way the simulation works also.