| Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 09:22 pm |
Can someone pls help me
Alot of options are missing on my phone for this game
1.How do I deploy troops on my phone,I can't seem to find the option?
2.How to change market that I buy on?
3.I conquered a country and it has war damage,how do I pay it?
4.I have stealth bombers but I can't seem to use them
5.How do I move equipment closer to the enemy/move units or deploy them?
6.Is there a Aliance I can join?
7.How to increase soldiers in my army?
8.What is the best way to make money?
9.How to use navy?
Thank you for helping
| Friday, May 25, 2018 - 05:29 am |
Hi whitelogan45, the answers are:
1. I dont know, I was born on stone age;
2. I assume you refer to common markets. Join another common market, with committed percent according to your needs;
3. Not sure, but if you build the country conquered as your main, the index will decrease;
4. I have no idea about stealth bombers, but watch that the stealth bombers steal your country economy (maintaining and upgrades of these units are expensive, I guess);
5. If you talk about a C3, try to deploy a remote depot near to them and a offensive military airport... and BANG! Conventional Missiles are great for this purposes;
6. Im sure you are talking about a Federation, and yes, there are many Federations you can join, just like a common market;
7. Moving or buying population and setting more military units, this is the cheaper way. The expensive way is buying professional soldiers and officers;
8. The best way (and fast) to make money is you decide to be a politician...oopssss...sorry...I guess you refer to this game...I was thinking in the politicians of my real country. Well, you can build nuclear power corporations and sell the product at higuer price in the market, for example;
9. Your navy is for use on water, my friend. If you have a navy and want to attack another country, go to war page, navy, press on "navigate", wait a month game until your navy reaches the enemy country and KABOOM. Buuuuut, navies can be expensive to maintain. If you have a rich country, go ahead, if not, consider teach some sharks to attack the enemies.
Sorry for my broken English (I speak my native language worse); I hope some of my crazy answers help to you to make good decisions...and welcome to the party!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!
| Friday, May 25, 2018 - 06:35 am |
Well, for 6, 7, 9, and 1 its pretty much order: Not at the moment, Buying weapons, Navy blows bigtime(waste of time and money totally) and unsure.
*YO!!!* I havent used mobile and alot is the works so some game play is different then what is displayed.
3. The country will have a massive construction shortage that will require it to buy construction, you can just order you self but it wil do it automatically.
2. go to top of page or on the market list and there should be "trade" click the list and hit "products in stock: buy and sell" that will lead to the page you can purchase items, and every month you will get them(sometimes takes longer) unless you order immediate, which if you read will have consequence.
4. Need to make sure you have laser guided bombs for those, and you also need to have 20-40 for an air force unit. If you have tried to attack a target and failed read documentation on weapons and ammo; some weapons have no effect on some targets.
5. Like noted by ivan, useing speical forces/rapid deployment can help there, reading in the documentation can help
8. Corporations, population and countrys or enterprises. You need to find out what exactly as the game changes with profitable corps though some are pretty steady
| Friday, May 25, 2018 - 04:02 pm |
Thank you guys
| Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 08:13 am |
post name of your country and what world your on.
| Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 05:52 pm |
Counyry=The Empire of Bezoret World=little uplidon
I Restarted because I mad some bad decisions with money,I did not know how to fix it.
| Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 05:57 pm |
| Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 07:31 pm |
You have too many corps open. Effecting your finances. Many of your corps are at like 10% hiring. You have about 4 corps to be built. cancel those, or buy population. Make sure in automation that you do NOT have autobuild corps checked off.
I think thats step 1.
Just buy supplies for corps and country on world market.
Set your supply quality to 210, set your salaries to 300 in your corps
You can do all this from your corp page.
| Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 08:24 pm |