| Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 06:09 am |
| Friday, March 25, 2011 - 12:32 pm |
Many leaders have given positive feedback on this site, and it would be a good idea to read through some of the guides there.
| Friday, March 25, 2011 - 01:48 pm |
This is a very good place to get basic strategy for any players who are new to this game
| Friday, March 25, 2011 - 09:53 pm |
ESPECIALLY THE 10 COMMANDMENTS
| Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 12:06 pm |
1. Thou shalt not hostilely take another players corporations.
2. Thou shalt read the game documentation, though it appears out-dated.
3. Thou shalt not be an asshat.
4. Thou shalt not sell nukes to noobs.
5. Thou shalt not use sneak attacks.
6. Thou shalt not cuss at anyone except asshats.
7. Thou shalt not piss off veterans.
8. Thou shalt not betray one's federation.
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors lands.
10. Thou shalt not disobey the Game-God for he wields the mighty IP ban.
Follow these rules and play nice. Welcome to Simcountry.
The 9 Dont's and 1 Read of Simcountry.
| Wednesday, September 7, 2011 - 01:46 pm |
Go here to find a 'recent' (Aug/2010) archive:
| Friday, October 26, 2012 - 06:23 am |
Oh yeah, there's content on there again.
Click on my name to the left and send me a message to leave feedback. To be clear, not the name in the OP since that was a different account that expired.
| Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 02:53 pm |
| Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 11:57 pm |
Page cannot be crawled or displayed due to robots.txt.
| Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 02:33 pm |
I guess I'll delete that then.
| Friday, November 30, 2012 - 01:20 am |
Same result, been like that for some time.
Would like to see access though.
| Friday, November 30, 2012 - 08:53 am |
Hmm... are you guys using the wayback machine or the direct link?
I'm opening the page fine with the direct link, but the wayback machine link is displaying "Page cannot be crawled or displayed due to robots.txt." which is not problematic as far as I'm concerned.
I googled it as well and there were no problems opening the site.
| Friday, November 30, 2012 - 09:45 am |
Can open the first link "just" (frame) fine.
| Friday, November 30, 2012 - 11:45 am |
That makes sense... an alternative is to copypasta the link in the OP on a new tab.
| Friday, November 30, 2012 - 06:40 pm |
First link opened site with a click.