| Friday, February 15, 2013 - 09:21 pm |
1) There are two functions that affect quality of supplies. The one under "Trade" on the bar under the newsfeed stream and the one in corporates. Does the first one override the second one or vise versa? If no override occurs, I have set the first one to 120 and my corps to 170, thoughts?
2) what is a reasonable setting for buying and selling goods generally?
3) Should i let the auto system determine the salaries based on flow or should i set the salary at a cap and leave it?
4) How to increase hiring? if workers are available and I'm guessing profit is decent (no unsold products or shortage of supplies).
5) What is a good low mark level and order quantity? (again general or reasonable levels)
Thank you all for your time and open hearts.
| Friday, February 15, 2013 - 10:08 pm |
1. These don't conflict. The first one determines the quality of goods your country uses and the second is for the materials your corporations use.
2. The quality values you have now are reasonable.
3. I recommend setting your own salaries.
4. Make sure you are not on auto hiring first. If not, make sure you are not short any particular worker type.
5. No set rule here. If you order early for more months there will be more upfront cost but it may be worth ensuring no shortages.
| Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 12:49 am |
Is auto hiring good or bad?
same for production?
if both bad, then should i set both to 100%.
| Monday, February 18, 2013 - 03:16 am |
Set them both to 100%
| Monday, February 18, 2013 - 04:17 am |
will it run over 100% like it does now for some corps?
| Monday, February 18, 2013 - 04:55 pm |
Production will, hiring wont.
| Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 04:47 am |
If production runs over 100%, that's great, the higher the better.
| Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 02:03 pm |
If hiring runs over 100% you may have a problem...
| Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 04:17 am |
Hey i have a question about my financing, my income is over 5m and cost is below 5m but im in debt any answers as to why im losing money every month? i bought alot of supplies for my army prior to the debt that might be the reason for it but any suggestions would be much appreciated
| Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 05:04 am |
Many times military spending is the reason you lose money. Not only is there an initial cost for the weapons but there is a maint. cost as well and they use ammo for training that your country buys automatically.
| Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 06:20 am |
question...does the government type have any effect on the production/business/army/ education or health of your country? or are there boost and draw backs for each one?
| Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 06:46 am |
The government type has no effect on anything.
| Monday, April 8, 2013 - 10:44 am |
errm heres a question, say im fighting a country on the other side of the continent (meaning hes no where near me) can i still invade with land based troops?
| Monday, April 8, 2013 - 02:44 pm |
You have to airlift units or airdrop sf's either in his country or into a border C3 and drive them into his country.
| Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 06:59 am |
ok thanks serpent...im also currently fighting a nation that dosent have nuclear weponds (or at lest thats what the nations information tells me) but i was nuked anyway by this same nation...anyone know how this happend?
| Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 07:10 am |
also how/can you attack with special forces once air dropped into a hostile country?