| Tuesday, April 2, 2013 - 02:22 am |
Okay, to start off, I am on White Giant, level 2, and presently own 2 countries, which in total are around 1 trillion dollars in debt, but is recovering, my education, transportation, and health index is around 90 each, my finance index is 150, my business index is around 65, my social security is around 82, and my employment is dreadful, 52. I have also spent coins to build 3 corporations per month instead of 1, however, the construction of these is why my economy is tanking. Lastly, I have a severe shortage of professional occupations (Yes, I have adjusted my education priorities). I also
Question #1: How may I quickly get on the positive side of cash?
Question #2: How may I increase/ improve my indexes?
Question #3: How do I create a navy, I made a Fleet Command, but it appeared on land (WTF?), and if an option, how do I delete a Fleet Command?
Question #4: What is a Common Market, and how does it work, and what benefits does it bring?
Question #5: Is there any way to transfer population from one country in your empire to another. Can I also move corporations to a different country in your empire?
Question #6: What is a Space Program and what does it do?
Question #7: What else would you recommend for my country, can gold coins be used in this situation? Is a Loan necessary?
Question #8: How may I level up without more debt?
Your help is appreciated! Thank You
| Tuesday, April 2, 2013 - 06:33 am |
Wow alot of questions there:
1. No real quick way other than C3 raiding. But to do that you need weapons that you buy with cash that you don't have. So maybe ask for some SC aid.
2. You increase the index's buy building more schools, hosp, roads, more weapons. However to raide the emp index you must have ALL the worker types to attain 100% hiring. If you only have enough High tech Exec's to fill 75% of your corps needs, then only 75% of every other type will be hired.
3. Fleet commands and aircraft carriers can appear on land, its not big deal. Also you cant destroy the last fleet command or carrier.
4. Common markets is similar to the world market but on a scale that only involves those who participate in them. They have some advantages if you can use them correctly. If you are new, dont join one till you know the best way to use them. The explanation is quite long, so Id suggest joining a good fed that can help you with that or look in the beginners section for more information on them.
5. You can move pop, but only down to 20M. You can relocate corps from one country to another.
6. Space is very expensive like the military is. if you are new, dont mess with it. Space has products that you can buy and sell with the use of GC's instead of game cash. Also you can transport stuff from one space center to another within your empire.
7. I advise not to use GC's for anything except buying population. If you need a loan your country will take one automatically.
8. Debt simply means bringing in more cash than what goes out. The USA is a good example of how to NOT do it. One major way many new players get into debt is from investing in a military to soon.
There is alot more ways and info that can answer these questions, that's why I strongly suggest you join a Fed and have them help you.
| Tuesday, April 2, 2013 - 06:54 am |
You already posted this in help did you not? and i replied to it.
Please don't spam the forums. :-/
| Tuesday, April 2, 2013 - 09:53 pm |
Thanks Serpent, but what is a local market, I want to use it to become self-sufficient, and how do you relocate corporations to another one of my countries?
| Tuesday, April 2, 2013 - 09:54 pm |
One more thing, I did invest a bit too much in military too soon, woops
| Tuesday, April 2, 2013 - 10:45 pm |
To be honest, if you want to become profitable, you shouldnt become self-sufficent, afaik thats a thing not managable