| Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 01:07 pm |
Hi guys, I'm kinda new to this game and I have no idea how to make money. Who has some tips for me? I don't want to go into dept straight away after I no longer get gifts...
| Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 01:49 am |
Try to join a Common market and make long term contracts with your common markets program.
Drink a bottle of vodka (This advise is for me )
Try to not have a large army; weapons are a huge monthly expenses.
Make that CEOs build corporations in your country.
I suggest that Government salaries drop to 200.
If I remember other, I post it.
Best regards and Cheers!!
| Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 02:12 pm |
I'll add some, never a definitive list:
Make sure your corporations are profitable - key one for me is to ensure they always have supplies as otherwise you pay wages and get no product!
Raise your education index through more schools and universities so that you can educate more quickly to get the right balance of workers.
Keep your employment level as high as possible, over 90% is a must. 93% is good, above 95% gets towards excellent!
| Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 11:01 pm |
Henk, here you go:
Your Real Target as a President for getting a well running Country is a Welfare index that is as high as it can go, for you a good aim is about 120 right now.
- Social Security to the recommended 80% (when you have above 90% Employment you can start increasing to 100% for Welfare purpose)
- Health as high as you can get it (bigger Pop growth)
- Get Education to about 200 (faster Response to Worker Shortages)
- Set the Education Priorities to a total of at least 120, above is fine, below will cause less education
- the Education should be focused at the beginning to increase the Edu Index to said 200
- Close Corps in unprofitable Fields (big Surplus of offered Products)
- Transportation Index only as high as Welfare Needs it (anything above is wasted Money at the moment)
- Taxes 0% -> Gets you CEOs and most of those know which Corps to build for getting Profits
- Profit Transfer can be 100% (if your state Corps are low on Money they get automatically from country)
- Put State Corps 300 Salary, Goverment 200 Salary
- Your Corps should be buying about Quality 150 (Buying and Selling at 'Best Price')
- Country should be buying its needed products at Quality 120 !!!make sure the low water mark is set high enough because if you run out of a needed product your Country will start buying 'immediatly orders' which cost a lot more then regular!!!
- No matter who tell's you that you shall start going to war at the Moment: Put him on your ignore-list, you should only start building up an army when you can Support it without those beginners income boost you have.
From the Documentation:
'The welfare index is taking the lowest value of several other indexes:
The health index
The Education Index
The Transportation index
The Supply index + 40
The Employment index + 35
The Social Security Index + 40
The Government Salary Index + 25
| Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 04:40 am |
@Henk those ideas are all great but seem complicated so let me simplify if I may ... Check your finance Statement see what is costing against how much your making ... (without gifts and awards) then cut the extraz ... Deactivate certain defense and offense weapons... Build new coporations .... lower supply qualities of corps.... government salary should never be over 260 .......and corps should never be over 310 .......ONly under extreme circumstances ... close schools ... Hospitals.....roads... tracks .....water facilities ....... should pretty much be fine after that.
| Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 09:17 am |