| Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 08:33 pm |
I am trying to build my defense index and expand my empire I NEED TO BUY HEAVY JEEPS AND HEAVY TANKS but there is a shortage. Does anyone know how to figure out HOW to find out who manufactures these so I can DIRECT TRADE?
| Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 08:57 pm |
Buy off the world market. This way, you can choose the desired quality on the order sheet (the maximum effective quality is currently 160 soon to be 180) and don't wind up overpaying. Also, pick better weapons. Heavy Tanks and Heavy Jeeps are terrible. I've found Mid Range Missile Batteries and Offensive Anti Aircraft Missile Batteries to be a good combination as illustrated in my guide of taking C3s[source]. It's a slight bit outdated with the introduction of war levels, but I've found it gets the job done against the first C3s. Later on, useful weapons will include mostly Precision Bombers, Fighter Planes, Navy Fighter Planes, Land Based Cruise Batteries, and a few more.
Are you sure you don't want to join the ManiFISTo?
| Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 09:06 pm |
Ive taken your advice on the first chapters of your doctrine, so far it has worked out well. Ill read into the source you dropped. What is the ManiFISTo?
| Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 09:15 pm |
I read the manual is it possible to buy weapons directly from you?
| Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 10:04 pm |
1. You can buy the weapons directly off the world market. This is easier because of the stated reason of getting near-exact quality, but also, it is easier because you do not need to rely on other players to buy from. There is basically no reason to buy weapons (aside from strategic/nuclear weapons since these cannot be bought off the world market) from other players since they cannot give you discounts or anything like that. Additionally, any weapons I sold you I would simply be buying off the world market . . . so why not cut out the middleman?
2. The Scarlet ManiFISTo is the strong arm of my developing mission to conquer Draca Mixor.
3. You are currently a resident of Draca Mixor. I have claimed the continent as my domain. I believe I sent you a message to this effect asking you to leave, join the Scarlet ManiFISTo, or hide behind the various protections offered by the game. Obviously, I think it would be much more beneficial for you to join me. However, I see nothing wrong with explaining to you the various protections if you choose not to join or leave. If I am in a position to declare war on you, I will (still waiting for my 21 day probation period to end).
4. Currently, you probably haven't conquered a C3 (computer-controlled country), so you are probably in War Level 0. This means you cannot be attacked by anyone. If you were to achieve victory against a C3, you would move to War Level 1. This would still keep you invulnerable to attack. After this, the next C3 you fight can be selected to be level 2 OR level 1. If you were to win this war fighting against a level 2 C3, you would achieve War Level 2. This would yet again keep you invulnerable to attack. After this, the next C3 you fight can be selected to be level 3 OR level 2. If you were to win this war fighting against a level 3 C3, you would achieve War Level 3. At War Level 3, you can be attacked by any player who is also in War Level 3.
5. Additionally, your main (your first country/empire leader) country has the option of being placed in secured mode for free and indefinitely. If in secured mode, this protects it from all attacks . . . regardless of your war level. I advise to always keep your main in Secured Mode. You can still declare war against C3s from Secured Mode.
6. Finally you have the option of War Protection, which works like secured mode for your non-leader, or slave, countries (if you ever have any). The difference is that it has a time limit (in game months) that can run out. You can purchase boosters to extend this War Protection (1 GC adds 4 game-months or 1 day of protection here on KB).
| Friday, December 24, 2010 - 09:11 am |
Scarlet, I've got a question. Why did you conquer a C3 NOT on Draca Minor? I see that there are 3 C3s on DM already, a few slaves by Akasha and Jiang Warrior, and the almost all the rest in secured.
| Friday, December 24, 2010 - 06:57 pm |
At the time, there were no available C3s on Draca Mixor. I've conquered the two C3s that have opened up since then and am pleased to announce that I am officially War Level 2. Additionally, the C3 I conquered on Paova Major is within 3000 km of Draca Mixor and may prove useful as an airlift depot.
| Friday, December 24, 2010 - 07:33 pm |
Transcript of messages sent to Theokles: