| Saturday, August 30, 2008 - 10:43 pm |
Hello, if you are a new player and are needing a hand getting started, message me, Tattooed Priest in game on Golden Rainbow at the country Urijah. I have helped countless members become good players and want more apprentices now. You can help mold my website. As I teach new members I update my new website according to their needs so that it may evolve into a data base of helpful information for any SimCountry member. I look forward to hearing from you.
| Monday, September 1, 2008 - 12:12 pm |
hiya I'm new to all this.... I really don't know what I'm doing.. if you can help me out that would be fantastic.. please do get back to me..
| Monday, September 1, 2008 - 01:02 pm |
Hi honeygirl, and welcome to the game. Tottooed priest does have a very helpful website, it is still in construction, but here is the url;
Other game information can be found in the game documentation. Dont forget that we also have our own wiki (why not add your own country or enterprise?), which can be visited here;
We also have our own chatroom. Go to;
A few tips to help you get started;
1) Set tax rate to 0% and invite CEO's to your country using these forums
2) Don't be a asshat (see the general forum for a definition)
3) Respect the Veterans
4) Don't be in a rush to buy nukes
5) Concentrate on your economy - not your armed forces
6) You cant invade a C3 with 250 heavy tanks and a handful of ammunition
7) Join a respected federation - tattooedpriest is a member of a large fed on GR, and im sure they have a training fed who would probably welcome you. Don't start your own and invite veterans. You will be ignored.
8) Join a common market - again, im sure tattooedpriest can help you out there.
9) Don't start a public vote asking if new members should be allowed to have nukes. We got one of these every few days, and its starting to wear a bit thin.
10) Don't be afraid to ask for help. there are people on here who are more than willing to assist noobs. What we don't like though, is when we spend hours helping someone, only to see them dissapear a day or so later.
Anyway - good luck!!!
| Monday, September 1, 2008 - 02:00 pm |
thank you for that sorry my country is The Empire of Kazan, Lynx Minor
| Monday, September 1, 2008 - 10:56 pm |
Thank you Stuart for the support, it means a lot, great job!
| Tuesday, September 2, 2008 - 03:02 am |
No worries - its a pleasure