| Sunday, August 7, 2011 - 01:47 am |
Does anyone else think its weird that Seal Team 6, the same unit that "apparantly" killed Osama Bin Laden, was killed in a helicopter crash today? I took a look at the origins of seal team 6. Its alot of weird things about these people. Now all of a sudden i look on the news and see that there killed. The fact that Osama was ever killed to begin with was a mystery and alot of people were questioning it to begin with. Im not saying we should be worried that Osama is still alive, as a matter of fact, hes not the enemy im calling out here. I dont think he was an enemy at all. Now all of a sudden, a questionable "big thing" is now even more deep with the only people not behind this, the soldiers of seal team 6, plus the only people other than the ones that ARE behind this that could talk and expose something, (a plot, sum plan,) have been killed, and silenced.
| Sunday, August 7, 2011 - 02:47 am |
read between the lines to see the truth
| Sunday, August 7, 2011 - 04:30 am |
Just when I googled "Seal Team 6," my laptop ran out of battery power. Coincidence?
| Sunday, August 7, 2011 - 06:32 am |
Yea that was a coincedence sesame
| Monday, August 8, 2011 - 06:07 pm |
I still have my doubts.
| Monday, August 8, 2011 - 06:55 pm |
My guess is that they were never meant to be identified as the team that kill BL. When they were, admitted it, and became heroes, it put a big Al Qaeda targets on them and their families. Now, they're "dead". No need for retribution?
| Monday, August 8, 2011 - 07:19 pm |
Yeah yeah yeah, and MI5 and the royal family killed Princess Diana, but she was seen dancing with Elvis on the moon.
| Tuesday, August 9, 2011 - 06:16 pm |
Ahh, yeah CC, but with MI6 now, MI5 could never confirm that HUH!
Now you all listen WELL,
this is not a COINCIDENCE, it is a
| Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 07:21 am |
I actually wrote a song about this
| Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 10:12 am |
Amusingly, none of the seal team that were killed in the crash participated in the murder/assassination of Osama bin Laden. Cool theory, but it doesn't stand up.
| Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 10:05 pm |
Yea i just seen that a day ago but dont think for one minute that everything the media feeds you is the truth. 1 per cent of the world controls the other 99 per cent thru things like media, music, movies, but most importantly...MONEY!! Theres alot of evidence agaisnt all kinda things thats happened and theres a big community of very inteligiant (not crazy) people who speak the truth on these subjects. Its not just a handful of people who go crazy over ufo's and stuff like that. The princess diana thing...look it up sometime and see the evidence for your self. The twin towers, alot of very respected people say it was an inside job. And the list goes on and on....
| Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 10:26 pm |
It was Opus Dei... or the Carlyle Group... or that weird guy down the street...
| Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 11:46 pm |
The truth is out there...
Yep, the media feeds us bull crap.
| Thursday, August 11, 2011 - 10:04 pm |
The media is in a conspiracy.