| Sunday, November 23, 2008 - 04:10 pm |
My country is TNT Nation on WG. I have been reading the documentation provided by the game and asked a bit in chat. I have 30 cooperations that produce different stuff. I see that the last price paid for my supplies often is 3 times as high as marked price. It seems it always is bought at best price even though I entered an autmatic rule to buy at marked price -8% and increase with 10% each month.
Anyone who can help me increase my profits?
| Sunday, November 23, 2008 - 07:19 pm |
i had a look.
1) The average quality of supplies is too high. Set the quality at 190 and see how it goes. It'll take a few game months to average lower
2) You need to increse your production in all corps and your salaries are stuck at 200. Set the salary target to 390 meantime to increse production and see how it goes. production should go up to around 128% at that level
3)You should do some research on your world and see what corps are the most profitable and get some more of them in. Probably Electric Power, Oil and FMUs. You don't have any of them.
4) don't build any more weapon corps
5) always keep an eye on your trade stats and tweek them to suit the market. Always try and have "some left" across the board. Otherwise you are selling too cheap.
6) cut your tax rate to 0% and take profit tranfer to 70%. that makes your country more attractive for CEOs and you'll also get 5% more revenue into the Country Accounts.
7) Invite CEOs into your country as soon as possible after the tax rate gets to 0%.
8) I'd think about closing Melisa and Winston down before they make any more losses.
KIMBERLEIGH on GR
| Sunday, November 23, 2008 - 07:59 pm |
thx a lot
So its not possible to earn money with heavy artillery and Nuclear defense batteries?
| Sunday, November 23, 2008 - 09:01 pm |
They would be well down my list TT. You gotta have the corps that make money.
Most Presidents just have weapons corps as war farms ! LOL.
Go for Oil, Electric Power, FMUs, Chemicals, Building materials, Military Supplies, Clothes and se how ya go.
AND.....get the health and education indexes up as they affect the welfare index and make the workers feel better, therefore more producction. AND....get the transport index up as that increases production as well.
You don't seem to have much cash left. Because your corps have not been on increasing production, you have made very little money to reinvest in more corps, so you have been spending your cash and not getting the return on the investment you should have been getting.
I would now concentrate on maximising the income from the corps you have, and increase transport, education and health a wee bit every game month until you are very familair with the cause and effect and your tax rate comes down to 0%.
Then...invite CEOs in to relocate, build and buy any of your corps, buying in POP as it is needed to cope with the influx.
Your country turnover will steadily build up to a healthy level with increased profit.
You gotta plan ahead.