| Saturday, August 9, 2008 - 05:16 pm |
I wonder if yall can help me im confused how to send a message to a neighbour! Like i type in the countrys name then when i send it a message says "measage sucesfully sent to _____". But its the wrong country like i type in Cat nipp & the computer says beer joint!! plz help
| Saturday, August 9, 2008 - 08:04 pm |
You are trying to send a message to a empires slave. He is getting the message, but its going to the leader nation.
| Sunday, August 10, 2008 - 12:49 am |
Oh. . .heres some others im confused about!
1. my army staff has not risen in a long time is it because my moneys low or do i need weapons?
2. a couple of my land and air forces are out of fuel i keep buying more but nuthing helps?
3. wat do fortifications do?
4. what are garrisons?
| Sunday, August 10, 2008 - 01:08 am |
5. Oh and some of my land units dont have the right amout of weapons i told them to have! Like they have 12 anti air batteries when they should have 30.
| Sunday, August 10, 2008 - 01:33 am |
1. Buy weapons and watch your army grow.
2. Set up supply units.
3. Slow down an invading enemy.
4. The units that are stationed in your cities, fortifications, towns etc etc.
5. See 2.
Oh...and a thankyou would be nice.
| Sunday, August 10, 2008 - 04:50 pm |
thank you very much!!!!
1. where do you get supply units?
2. and do you also need supply units for the garrisons?
| Sunday, August 10, 2008 - 06:12 pm |
| Friday, August 15, 2008 - 05:11 am |
Here i got a question from 3 msg up on #1, witch weapons should i buy?
| Friday, August 15, 2008 - 10:19 am |
If you not picky, and just want to increase you army size. Cheap ones and surplus weapons (the green numbered ones) are the way to go. Though this will probably produce an incompetent army in actual battle.
| Sunday, August 17, 2008 - 02:51 am |
thanx alot every 1!!!
but i got more!
1. im confused on all of these stock market, common market, world trade etc. etc. wat do all these things do to help u?
2. wats the easyest and fastest way 2 conquer a c3?
3. and how many forces do i need 4 it?
| Sunday, August 17, 2008 - 04:22 am |
1. Stock market: STAY AWAY unless you want to be continualy micro managing your stocks.
2. Attack their interceptor units first, then use precision bombers to take out military HQ. Then send in the ground troops. Players differ to how they do this, and just speaking about it could cause major debates on here, but that is my way. 15 minutes to take one if you are strong enough.....
3. 3 good precision bomber units and 3 good long range division units. Well...thats for my way at least.
.....and - its a pleasure!
| Sunday, August 17, 2008 - 04:25 am |
Also - you may notice that everyone who has replied to you has wrote in English. Thats the way to go - cause if u tlk like dis, ppl dnt always understand!
| Sunday, August 17, 2008 - 05:34 pm |
Ok...Ok ill write in what yall call ENGLISH!!!
You didnt anwser the whole quesion to number 1!
1. Whats the best way to sell products that your over stocked on, and buy product that your low on?
2. And wat do the common market and the other things do?
| Sunday, August 17, 2008 - 06:13 pm |
3. Oh...and im trying to make a pricision bomber unit but I cant find it! Is it air force attack and bombing wing or do I have to make the wing?
| Sunday, August 17, 2008 - 08:00 pm |
1. Try the world market under 'trade', or you could always try offering 'rarer' items on the forums.
2. Common markets supply things your corporations and countries need. This basically guarantees supplies of certain items, but at a higher cost.
3. Air attack & bombing unit. If you cant find them, make sure that they are not deactivated.