| Tuesday, June 1, 2010 - 10:45 am |
Suggestion: Eliminate the suggestions forum.
1. 30% of suggestions relate to easily solved problems.
2. 30% of suggestions are to add pointless features.
3. 40% of suggestions are poorly considered.
1. 80% of suggestions will not be read by the gamemaster.
2. 20% of suggestions will be read then ignored (thankfully).
The only reason I see for keeping this forum is for entertainment value.
| Tuesday, June 1, 2010 - 01:47 pm |
I find your remarks.... "entertaining"
| Friday, June 4, 2010 - 09:51 am |
*bows* Thank you.
| Saturday, June 5, 2010 - 09:16 am |
I suggest we vote on the %
| Monday, October 11, 2010 - 11:05 am |
So you think suggestions should be reserved for PMs to the game master?
But a forum allows people to discuss them.
If you don't like a suggestion, call the person out as harshly as you can without flaming them. :D
| Thursday, November 4, 2010 - 04:28 am |
1. I'll just flame. It's easier, even if I can present a reasoned argument. Flaming is more effective. People stop talking about whatever BS they were going on about and start talking about mamsy-pansy ideas of tolerance and validity.
2. They didn't listen. Of all suggestions listened to, not this one. For shame, SC, for shame. (If you can't tell, I'm making a shaming gesture at you all... if you don't know what the shaming gesture is, it's when you hold out one index finger facing the person and slightly downward and wipe it off perpendicularly with the other).
| Monday, December 13, 2010 - 11:25 pm |
Generally, Sturgeon's Law (I'm a TV Tropes nerd) will cause most of the Suggestions section to be shit. I saw it at The West, and at eRepublik (before they changed the game and made it too costly to play).
However, Suggestions sections are important and fun. Developers will probably just ignore suggestions, unless very-well developed. If enough people chatter about a general idea, though, it may be accepted by the developers. Take the Sports idea, for example; the Devs say that they are working on it.
| Friday, December 17, 2010 - 06:30 am |
I'd change the 80% by the GM to a 99% wont be read
and the 1% that are, and liked, and approved by alot of votes, just get added into the pile, Im still waiting on something jozi said he'd add for loans in the jozi chat from a month or 2 ago? Said he'd get on it by the end of the day..
*buys jozi a calendar for Christmas* :P
| Friday, December 17, 2010 - 09:40 am |
lol. He's quite busy
| Monday, December 20, 2010 - 02:15 am |
Oh, just look at the polls requesting infantry. One said "will get on it ASAP".
ASAP my ##&@#.