| Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 03:21 pm |
Can we have a feature where each Country have some national treasures in it's coffers. Also, there can be an archaeological department under every Govt who would search for and unearth more archaeological treasures from time to time.
This would actually help in two ways :
1. There can be a Museum building in each Country where the Country President can display some/all of his national treasures from time to time. This can attract more tourists to the Country increasing revenue from tourism.
2. For cash strapped small Countries the Presidents can sometimes try to sell some of their national treasures to interested bigger Countries for money. So it can act as collateral in case of a Financial crisis.
There can be a separate section in player inventories to stash excess national treasures.
| Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 06:57 pm |
This is a good idea
| Monday, October 17, 2016 - 01:48 pm |
This is actually what happened in World History from time to time in case of cisis. Three examples below:
1. Oliver Cromwell did the same thing with British Crown Jewels during his reign in England after the fall of King Charles I.
2. The same was done for the French Crown Jewels of Louis XVI by the People's Government of France during the French Revolution.
3. The Bolsheviks did the same thing with the Russian Crown Jewels of the Czars after the fall of Czar Nicholas II of the Romanov Dynasty.
| Sunday, September 9, 2018 - 04:40 am |
great idea and i love the idea of tourism
| Monday, December 2, 2019 - 02:43 pm |
Hi Andy, does this idea of having a feature for National Treasures for all Countries be added in the near future.
It can be basically like the Natural Resources feature, with Countries already having some arbitrary treasures in their inventory ( we can just have a separate tab for the National Treasure Inventory of the Country).
Also, new treasures can be unearthed after some period of time.
It will boost tourism as an industry if the countries can display those treasures in their Museums.
Cash strapped Countries can use these items as collateral for loans or can sell them in case of dire need, as there would be big price tags on these.
Smaller countries will definitely benefit from this feature as they are the ones who need money the most in the long run.
For larger Countries they can buy some of these treasures from smaller ones thereby keeping a portion of their hard earned money converted and safely stashed for the rainy day.
| Friday, December 6, 2019 - 10:42 pm |
I think it is a good idea.
I added to our wish list.
we have some more urgent issues.
we first need to translate the idea to a specific feature that will have a real meaning in the game.
| Saturday, December 7, 2019 - 11:05 am |
Thanks it is good that you liked it.
Now it is all on the complexity of the development to make this possible.