Simcountry is a multiplayer Internet game in which you are the president, commander in chief, and industrial leader. You have to make the tough decisions about cutting or raising taxes, how to allocate the federal budget, what kind of infrastructure you want, etc..
  Enter the Game

Land 2C missiles (Little Upsilon)

Topics: Problems: Land 2C missiles (Little Upsilon)

Pathetic Sheep (Little Upsilon)

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 03:39 pm Click here to edit this post
There is now an option to place L2CMBs in offensive long range divisions. Sounds good.

Now I have them deployed in a division that only attacks targets 35 miles away. Instead of being 100% useless they are 99% useless. The other 1% would be enemies who decide to park the ships conveniently inside my border.

Mid Range missiles have the same problem. Either long range divisions should be able to attack at any range, or L2C missiles and mid-range missiles should be included as "land based arms".


Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 05:32 pm Click here to edit this post
Totally agree.

Add a Message