Simcountry is a multiplayer Internet game in which you are the president, commander in chief, and industrial leader. You have to make the tough decisions about cutting or raising taxes, how to allocate the federal budget, what kind of infrastructure you want, etc..
  Enter the Game

Problem with Supplies page

Topics: Problems: Problem with Supplies page


Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 04:18 am Click here to edit this post
On the "supplies" tab for all my companies, when I specify the order quality to be 120, it takes... for that month. The very next month, they're all back to requesting Q180.
When I look at orders, almost everything gets ordered at Q180 regardless of what I specified on the "supplies" page.

And while we're at it.
On the "strategies" tab.
The 'start' level for selling seems to have a glitch for a number of my companies. It adds 1 each time I hit the "set strategies" button or even just refresh the page. If I set it to maximum to start, it then adds 1, and then I have to go through the whole page to put them back, or it comes back with a bunch of errors the next time I go to change something.

And one more thing....
On the "Profit Transfer" tab.
I have a number of companies that I IPOd some time ago. In this tab, I set the transfer rate for a few of them to 80%. But, according to my country's financial statement, I'm getting no transfers at all. Indeed, each company shows no transfers either. I thought this would transfer 80% of their profits to my country. Instead I seem to be getting nothing.
Does this have anything to do with the "dividend income" line on my country's financial statement?
Any help would be most appreciated.


Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 04:47 am Click here to edit this post
Yes that's dividend income. This is why with public corporations where you don't own a large share % it's not very profitable. You transfer 80% profit OF the % of shares you own. Example say you own 24.98% of shares of an Air Transport corporation. This corp makes 1.7B monthly profit. 424.66m is 24.98% of that profit. 339.728m is 80% of 24.98% of those shares. The rest goes to the other 75.02% of share holders IF or enterprise. That's why if you're going to setup public corps it's best to set high taxes once you're done as taxes are paid in full to your country before profit transfer. If owned by an enterprise it's best to keep profit transfer to 0 unless its shares are in countries you own.


Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 12:44 pm Click here to edit this post
Thank you.
It just seems counter intuitive.

It's kind of an odd semantics game. Profit sharing from public companies shows up in a countries financial statement on either the "Profit paid by State Owned Corporations" line, or the "Income from Dividend" line depending on that 25% state ownership.
Even when they're both treated as (and even called) the same thing in the "profit transfer" tab.

But knowing this quirk of the game helps me around it.


Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 04:14 pm Click here to edit this post
Now, about those other two...


Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 06:53 pm Click here to edit this post
On your first question, there is a problem and it remains unresolved. Your goal of ordering at 120 is likely flawed though. For more information, check here:


Monday, January 11, 2016 - 09:06 am Click here to edit this post
Even when I try to order Q210, or anything else, it always reverts back to 180 at the turn of the month.


Friday, January 15, 2016 - 07:23 pm Click here to edit this post
Hey, whatever the Devs did, it worked. Now the quality on my corporation supplies page is working. Thanks.


Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 12:37 am Click here to edit this post
Mine switch back to 180 as well it's pretty annoying because I can't be on every month changing it to 200


Tuesday, April 26, 2016 - 06:14 pm Click here to edit this post
Turn off the auto econ "help" In country settings. That's why your switching back to 180.


Add a Message